Stray cat etiquette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
No, the vet left messages with the owner, but there had been no response back to me. I think the vet closed at 8. Simba is back outside somewhere. I guess I'll see him again if he's hungry

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Still no direct response, apparently the owner is in China currently, a friend did contact the vet but he's not bothered to return my call yet. Looks like no one bothered to sort cat feeding before going away :angry:

Simba has breakfasted chez moi again and used my lawn for sunbathing

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Still no direct response, apparently the owner is in China currently, a friend did contact the vet but he's not bothered to return my call yet. Looks like no one bothered to sort cat feeding before going away :angry:

Simba has breakfasted chez moi again and used my lawn for sunbathing
You can think you've sorted it but things can go awry. I'm lucky as my neighbour has 3 cats as do we and we each have keys to the others houses so its a reciprocal thing. First time I've had a neighbour as a mate in 35 years though.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
The cat has been hanging around for a month, getting progressively thinner and tattier, so doesn't look like a 3 day business trip. Apparently there's been a relationship break up so looks like mog may have got caught in the middle

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't want him as I am more than happy with one ginger mog. I would like to know that he will be properly looked after, has a home where he is loved as my colleague's friend would be more than happy to offer one

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Finally spoke to friend of cat owner. Sounds like she went on holiday, left the dog with a neighbour but made no provision for anyone to feed the cat. :angry:Apparently, very upset when heard the cat had been taken to a vet, thought it was hurt...crocodile tears perhaps :angry: Back tomorrow night from China apparently

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Finally spoke to friend of cat owner. Sounds like she went on holiday, left the dog with a neighbour but made no provision for anyone to feed the cat. :angry:Apparently, very upset when heard the cat had been taken to a vet, thought it was hurt...crocodile tears perhaps :angry: Back tomorrow night from China apparently
:cursing: Hope the cat's sick all over her bed and uses the bath as a litter tray.

Top Bottom