Strexit...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I just uploaded the road race I was riding in to Strava. :blush:

cyana13

I record every commute on my phone. I only look at the stats when I finish riding.
I love the stats and looking at what other people do.
I have a cheap speedo on the bike and I try to ride as fast as I can otherwise.
So, sorry I'm not with you on this one ;).

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
People abusing social media and strava......yet they are members of a social cycling website. Bit hyocrytical dont you think.

I use all 3...facebook, twitter and strava and for my own needs. I also use cycle chat to talk and chat about my hobby

Tin Pot

Guru
I record every commute on my phone. I only look at the stats when I finish riding.
I love the stats and looking at what other people do.
I have a cheap speedo on the bike and I try to ride as fast as I can otherwise.
So, sorry I'm not with you on this one ;).

Use mapmyride if you just want your own record.

Strava is for pansies.

Tin Pot

Guru
How do you come to this conclusion? Lol.

Don't use strava but then use something that's essentially the same but not as good. Funny logic.

Nobody uses mapmyride to compete and show how fast they are up half a street no one has ever heard of.

That's the logic.

huwsparky

Über Member
Nobody uses mapmyride to compete and show how fast they are up half a street no one has ever heard of.

That's the logic.
So, what's your problem with people using it to compete against one another. Doesn't make them pansies does it? #bitter

People abusing social media and strava......yet they are members of a social cycling website. Bit hyocrytical dont you think.

I use all 3...facebook, twitter and strava and for my own needs. I also use cycle chat to talk and chat about my hobby

I was taking the piddle with my remark. I don't have the time to do Facebook, I follow real road racing on Twitter but only reason for no Strava is I don't have a GPS cycle computer and my iPhone is a work phone :okay:

Top Bottom