Stricly Come Dancing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Where's the Report button

It makes a change to have something fun in the news. Lately there's been a lot of hate clickbait.
I'm sure the government uses BBC News to test public opinion (or at least the opinion of slavering bullies and keyboard warriors).

D

Deleted member 26715

It makes a change to have something fun in the news.
Is strictly come dancing fun? What i would like to know if if strictly is good enough for the almost famous & those on the decline, why can't it be brought back to it's former glory & let the everyday people compete?

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
To be honest, I never watch it

I am still angry after sitting though ten minutes of it, to find out it was nothing like I expected

Blatent false advertising if you ask me :whistle:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
You think that's bad, the other day I was in the kitchen and after the news got the first 10 seconds of the one show music. I'm so ashamed, I'm usually quicker than that. I play the seven 'o clock game on either BBC1 or radio 4 for the Archers.

Is strictly come dancing fun? What i would like to know if if strictly is good enough for the almost famous & those on the decline, why can't it be brought back to it's former glory & let the everyday people compete?

I don't watch it :okay: But I suppose the audience is too hungry for details and drama now in X-Factor era for it ever to be just a public dance contest again.

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
While I understand some people enjoy the show, I think it should be on daytime television where it belongs, and stop shoving it down our throats at every opportunity.

Mrs Afnug is a big Coronation Street fan ( she's not perfect ) but guess where she gets her Coronation Street news from, yes by watching Coronation Street, not the news.

Come on BBC its a tired old format that needs retiring.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Come on BBC its a tired old format that needs retiring.
Yeah, they'll do that, considering last years had the highest average viewing figures since it started 14 years ago. Think you may need to rethink your parameters for tired and needs retiring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom