Strictly 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
v impressed with Ellie Symmonds’ waltz. Beautiful!

midlife

Guru
Well, that's Tony Adams through to next week.....

So I recognised the short swimmer but no idea who the others were. Only watch when popped round to my parents or visiting my sister when it's on. It's torture but interesting to see how it's changing with society. There was the first same set couple with the boxer previously now two men plus two pros dancing in the entertainment section when there's a camp singer performing. Oh there's a big lass dancing with a female pro too. Not my thing really. Wish it would move to daytime TV perhaps after lunchtime news. But then again even Doctors in the bbc post lunchtime news is better entertainment!, that's really saying something!

Scaleyback

Veteran
I always used to watch it with my wife. She is an ex ballroom dancer, she has danced at Blackpool Tower ballroom and many other top venues, so she knows what she is talking about. I gave up watching a few years ago, too formulaic now with regurgitated mild hysteria and politically correct ‘celeb’ selections. e.g 1x gay male, 1x gay female, 1x disabled dancer. Bruno Tonelli was worth watching for the comedy aspect but he has gone to pastures new. Even my wife is ambivalent now. I think the programme has entered it’s ‘death throes’

Top Bottom