Strines ride (just outside Peaks) Sheffield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
fossy has 'piston legs' rich, and they are 'covered in gorilla hair' which may explain the warmth factor! :smile:
I'm with longers on this one - 'be prepared'...then get it wrong! :biggrin:

Ah, pissed on legs; that'll keep them warm:wacko:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
fossyant said:
Oi rich p - the Peaks boys are 'ard..... worry about the Southern boys... just right up here at the moment.....great bike temps.......

PS All have a good ride, Saturdays are no good for me.... but get the gears sorted.....

Marinyork may have been economical on the gradients...... in places - they don't show up on GPS very well, or mapping.....?????
I'm sure that all will be well. We southerners may lack your ruffty tuffty northern ways, but, as one's manucurist said only the other day, provided one's spare tubes are well-talced, and the wayside bistros sufficiently provided with decent claret, there's nothing to fear...........

mike e

dellzeqq said:
I'm sure that all will be well. We southerners may lack your ruffty tuffty northern ways, but, as one's manucurist said only the other day, provided one's spare tubes are well-talced, and the wayside bistros sufficiently provided with decent claret, there's nothing to fear...........

We tend to have portacabins or old caravans selling mugs of tea up here...:thumbsup:

mike e said:
We tend to have portacabins or old caravans selling mugs of teato live in up here...:thumbsup:

Fixed tha' for you mikee! :thumbsup:

Weather: Fab Outlook: Fab Company: Well... Anticipation: Good - just got to sort the SS CycleChat out now prior to setting sail.

Still one more place available on the Anti-Hesperus, the hip ship of fools, voyaging to the nether regions.

Look forward to seeing you all about 2pm tomorrow...:thumbsup:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
marinyork said:
Can you definitely not come along Davy. Look I got some pics off my phone for you. Two of them are a bit low quality as they are shortly before sunset.

Sorry.....

As of right now, still, its a no... unless, we have an ETA back home and I can possibly delay till then for the pick up of my speakers?

Great pics, thanks! However, I got a bit of vertigo at the heights involved! ;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Davywalnuts said:
Sorry.....

As of right now, still, its a no... unless, we have an ETA back home and I can possibly delay till then for the pick up of my speakers?

Great pics, thanks! However, I got a bit of vertigo at the heights involved! ;)

yep ETA for home is, when we get there, more precise information will be available when we're about 5 miles from London

Davywalnuts said:
Sorry.....

Great pics, thanks! However, I got a bit of vertigo at the heights involved! xx(

Davy, what is more important?
Living for the moment and experiencing acute bonhomie with folk who will relentlessly take the pi$$ out of you, or, (fast forwarding to your proposed holiday in Thailand) waking up to find that Samantha:girl::ohmy: is indeed Samuel,:ohmy:;):girl::smile::girl::biggrin: and was not at all phased at the sight of your exposed (relaxed) thigh:girl: measurement? :girl: (And your wallet will get knicked too!)

You know what you would prefer...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
hahaha!

I know what I would prefer!!

But, well... things like this happen!

I suppose at least you wont be following the "Garminator" route home this time so no lenghty detours of surrounding Counties...

Top Bottom