Stuff Clarkson, lets get Martin involved.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
My lord you don't understand popular appeal do you?

How about a petition to replace Oisin Tymon with Quentin Tarantino.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I once watched a documentary on YouTube about the Isle of Man TT races and was overawed by the skill and bravery/stupidity of the riders. Jaw open stuff. Guy Martin featured. A great rider, but blooming hard to listen to.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Guy Martin , truly bonkers and gets my vote every time.
Anyone who is balmy enough to own an engine from a spitfire , straps it to a trailer and sits behind it revving it to the point of taking off is the man for the job.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wkxrQOkNdc&list=PLA9d4MpycqXtQ1erj-yu_uvvu4VEu5TD7

He repeats himself a lot doesn't he?

I never got to see his engine run. I've extended my exposure to him by two and a half minutes. He'd kill Top Gear if you can kill something that's currently dead.

I like him in small doses, but he is irritating and I couldn't see him fronting anything that didn't need a lot of editing first. Certainly not the 'live' recording of TG.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
is he not a channel 4 man through and through , must admit he would be good

He wouldn't be good because he can't speak without rambling and repeating himself. Like @Piemaster said, it could be fine if he could be edited but he'd be a disaster when delivering a live performance in the studio. I don't think that he could operate in a presentation team and he'd not fit with the remainder of the Top Gear crew.

I'm not over enamoured with Clarkson but I don't think that Top Gear would be as entertaining without him and perhaps it's best left dead should Clarkson and the BBC go their separate ways.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
He wouldn't be good because he can't speak without rambling and repeating himself. Like @Piemaster said, it could be fine if he could be edited but he'd be a disaster when delivering a live performance in the studio. I don't think that he could operate in a presentation team and he'd not fit with the remainder of the Top Gear crew.

I'm not over enamoured with Clarkson but I don't think that Top Gear would be as entertaining without him and perhaps it's best left dead should Clarkson and the BBC go their separate ways.

and you think that will stop BBC !!

Top Bottom