Suggestions for revenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Globalti said:
ER.... if you're going to leave a nail to puncture a tyre leave it at the edge of the tread where the puncture can't be repaired.

Seriously though, we were forced to move house in a hurry 6 years ago when a drug-dealing scumbag bought the house next door. I won't bore you with all the details but within a few weeks Mrs Gti and I were both taking beta-blockers to cope with the stress. We sold our house in five days for much less than it was worth and it was subsequently re-sold three times. The consequence for us was a financial loss of many thousands of pounds and a much bigger mortgage for the new house in a better neighbourhood, where we have lovely neighbours.

We didn't take revenge or want revenge because we knew that in the end they would get their come-uppance. They did; he went to prison for firearms offences and they couldn't pay the mortgage because he wasn't dealing drugs and robbing people. After a long struggle his wife was forced to sell up and we don't know where they went. The real shame of it is that they moved into the area for safety because his wife was living on her nerves as she was terrified of rival dealers attacking them (really) and they had four kids, who were actually quite polite and nice.

Yeah best advice is forget them and get on with your life. From the posts on here it's staggering how vindictive people can be quite apart from the fact that any such action if discovered and pursued could leave one with a criminal record for lots of things such as criminal damage, harassment, arson to suggest a few. Plus the people targetted might discover it was you then come after you then you will be in an even worse position.

Plus people reading this thread may be perpetrators of such nasty behaviour as opposed to having suffered it and be getting some more ideas.

So just leave it and move on.

However you could fill in their details for lots of offers targetted at old people in the back of the Daily Express ........... :ohmy:.

nosherduke996

Soltydog said:
If they have a lawn, you could always write them a message on it with weedkiller :ohmy:
Better of useing watercress seeds as they grow really green and have to be dug out.:wacko:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Watercress seeds and water in through the letter box. A week later = indoor lawn.

Or Chuffy in his rubber shorts. That gave me nightmares for years. Still get them occasionally, TBH...

Brains

Legendary Member
If they own the house - Roof tile removal.

A friend of mine used this method against a person who stole a number of designs and then sold them as his own.

He paid a couple of Polish roofers to remove all the tiles on the roof and neatly stack them, as roofers do, on the roof.

Time taken to remove the tiles was under a day, it cost him a couple of hundred quid.
Nothing was taken, nothing was damaged.

The time and cost to put the tiles back is out of all proportion to the removal.

Every local roofing company was tipped off that it would not be a good idea to deal with the problem, and if they did, insist on 100% cash up front as he was known bad debter, done for fraud, dealing and anything else that might stick.

This should sort out the problem.
picture.php

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
jeltz said:
If you have access to a white van (or similar) put their mobile on a "How's my driving?" sign on the back. Then spend all day driving round cutting people up.

And the van is traceable through its registration plates.

A rethink is needed I think.

vernon

soulful dog said:
Not really revenge but you could piss them off by putting up some signs near the local shops with their name/photo on it "warning underclass scumbag family in this area"?

And which local shops are willing to cope with the ensuing aggro from the 'underclass scumbag family' ?

vernon

A simple zero cost irritant is to sign up the family for every piece of junkmail that comes your way. There's plenty of opportunities there to cause aggravation.

One of my pals has only just forgiven me for the barrage of superior quality junk mail and high class tottie on the end of the phone enquiring about his intentions to invest/purchase/lease stratospherically priced houses/holidays/boats/cars etc.

I think I might subject myself to the same treatment - there was some great reading material and an insight into how the other half live.

vernon said:
A simple zero cost irritant is to sign up the family for every piece of junkmail that comes your way. There's plenty of opportunities there to cause aggravation.

One of my pals has only just forgiven me for the barrage of superior quality junk mail and high class tottie on the end of the phone enquiring about his intentions to invest/purchase/lease stratospherically priced houses/holidays/boats/cars etc.

I think I might subject myself to the same treatment - there was some great reading material and an insight into how the other half live.

Deja vu Vern! :angry:

buggi

Bird Saviour
my mum swears by tieing a sardine or like to their exhaust. Smells for weeks and they can't find it.

grass them up to the benefits people. if they are scum like you say, they are bound to be playing the system.

PBancroft

One of our neighbours is a racist.

I'm not talking your garden variety distrust of anyone other than immediate family style xenophobia, I mean proper out and out racism. Yell your head off at Asian neighbours for daring to walk past your front door style racism. Screaming at third generation immigrants to "go back to where you came from N*****s" style lovely kind of person.

Strongly suspect that he also beats his wife and children. He screams at them in a similar fashion.

Police have been involved on numerous occasions, but don't seem to be able to do anything. Heard rumours that the guy suffers some kind of psychosis. Entirely possible. He was thrown out of the local shop during one of his "episodes" and whilst he was all bravado at the time, threatening to kill anyone within earshot, he hasn't been near since (several years later). In fact, he seems to go to great lengths to avoid it.

The point is that people like this do make their neighbour's lives hell, but they may well be living in one themselves. Sure someone could put brake fluid on his paintwork, but what would it achieve? And more to the point - who would he blame? Would he take it out on the nearest person who didn't conform to his definition of English?

Sometimes it is best to just get out, and if you can't get out keep the records of what you're going through heading to the Police, hoping that they can eventually act.

Top Bottom