Suitable beginner route between Clapham Junction and Surbiton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

anmonari

Buckhold/Merton/Dunsford roads... Aren't those busy and super polluted...hence the Wandle Trail being a nicer option (possibly slower but not necessarily given the traffic around Earlsfield etc)

I'm going to be commuting from Sutton to just across Putney Bridge...I'm hoping to follow the Wandle Trail as much as I can - probably from Merton Abbey Mills to Wandsworth

@Simontm - Many thanks for the route. I'll your suggestion this weekend once I've plotted it on Strava. Apologies in advance bit I'll also come back with questions.

Simontm

Veteran
@Simontm - Many thanks for the route. I'll your suggestion this weekend once I've plotted it on Strava. Apologies in advance bit I'll also come back with questions.
No worries, I'll try and answer them!

OP
OP
A

anmonari

Hi User1314 .. thanks as your advice really helped. I managed to bear with the traffic in Richmond and Kingston having gone through Richmond park. I need to redo the route severally to fully understand when to join the cycle paths.

Simontm

Veteran
[QUOTE 4883785, member: 1314"]Yeah, Queen's Prom is a work in progress. Not nice to cross. Experiment though - it's fun trying different routes from there to Surbiton Station![/QUOTE]
Don't put them on the promenade, they'll get told off for cycling there ;)
Top avatar btw- Soul Mining :okay:

Top Bottom