Summer holidays.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Ok where are you going this summer.Us here in Leeds,we are going to Cala'n Bosch,Menorca.We are renting a Villa,well when i say Villa,it's a breeze block thing with a tin roof.Ah but a pool,well when i say pool.I mean a hole filled with tarpaulin and cold water.But it does have a shower outside,well a hosepipe and a bucket with holes in.But i am sure it will be ok.
But just after Easter we are going to boooook our 2016 holiday,to Orlando,going to see the second part of Harry Potter.We saw the first bit in 2012.I had some fun. Dad's Florida 130.JPG Dad's Florida 014.JPG Dad's Florida 098.JPG Dad's Florida 164.JPG Dad's Florida 166.JPG

TVC

We are on ours.

gbb

Legendary Member
Sal, Cape Verde...
Africa_Cape_Verde_Sal_Island_Santa_Maria_Crioula_Clubhotle__Resort_Beach_2_1_d8b55dc95ae613f0be60b61423e414ab_600x400.jpg

This one is a change for us, we're half relaxers, half exlporers, walkers, town visitors wherever we go, we usually like to be busy....this one is going to be for relaxation, there's not much there. I see us walking a lot.

PK99

Legendary Member

How you getting there? Shanks' pony?

I once embarrassed my English teacher at school, he was going round the class asking where everyone was going on their summer holidays - with lots of quite exotic replies. we could never afford any holiday so I replied "Ourgate by shank's pony" and can still see the blood draining from his face, his widening eyes and his gulp, as he realised his error.

MarkF

Guru
This is my yougest sons last holiday with us, he'll be turning 17 in August, as his older brother did he can choose his last family holiday destination.

For 2015 we are going to Benidorm, wife is beside herself.

matiz

Guru
Im having a week in wolverhampton

Vidor06

Long term loafer
Im going to Wicklow for Easter, then Nice on rugby tour in May, Iceland for the wifes birthday and Bergamo in Italy for the summer holiday in July. Hoping to finish the year off with a wee trip to London for the rugby world cup.
This is not a normal year for me as one trip abroad would usually be considered a good year.
Cant wait!

This is my yougest sons last holiday with us, he'll be turning 17 in August, as his older brother did he can choose his last family holiday destination.

For 2015 we are going to Benidorm, wife is beside herself.
Go watch Sticky Vicky if she's still touring.

Renmurew

Veteran
Skiing in France in the 3 valleys at the moment so snow as far as the eye can see but in June off to Santorini for a week of sunshine and sunsets. Two different ends of the spectrum for us lol.

Top Bottom