summer skull cap/bandanna ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mkmark666

Castelli summer skull cap for me.
20200526_160232.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
You could do a lot worse than a red polka dot bandana as worn by Joe Walsh;
View attachment 525123
Or Stevie Van Zante.
1590507824853.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another reason I wear a bandana is that I have a bald spot. I burned it through the slots in my helmet on one sunny ride in Wales. It got a few laughs, but red stripes down the back of the head are not a good look and they hurt! I don't like putting sunblock on my head. The bandana seems to give me enough protection from the sun.

mkmark666

I can't understand what that's for unless you are bald. Looks like something for a baby.
inspired guess! I am indeed folically challenged. the headband catches any sweat and the mesh portion over the head provides a bit of uv protection and stops insects from crawling on the skin when they get in my crash helmet (I'm not keen on that particular sensation)

inspired guess! I am indeed folically challenged. the headband catches any sweat and the mesh portion over the head provides a bit of uv protection and stops insects from crawling on the skin when they get in my crash helmet (I'm not keen on that particular sensation)
ah ok - you have a pass :smile:
(ta for the reply - was a bit concerned later that my early morning post might sound a bit grumpy/rude :smile:

mkmark666

ah ok - you have a pass :smile:
(ta for the reply - was a bit concerned later that my early morning post might sound a bit grumpy/rude :smile:
Not at all BH. As you can tell from my comments about cweepy cwawlies I'm a bit of a baby too! 🐝🦗🐝

Top Bottom