England : London Sunday London Ride: Dead Pop Stars Edition - 8 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
A gentle tour in the best traditions of the Sunday London Ride around some of the places in our great city which have a (mostly) dead pop star connection. It will be led by @Nick Saddlesore of this parish.

The route is around 20 miles. Some upness. A very short but steep walk. And a park.

Meet at Hyde Park Corner (by the Royal Artillery Memorial) at 9.30am, leaving as soon as the Horse Guards have passed (usually about 9:45am). The ride ends in the West End, close to the BT Tower, where refreshments will be taken. We expect to arrive at our end point around 1.30pm - 2.00pm.

A show of hands for 8 July please.

The small print, just as a reminder: This is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We will be just a bunch of friends on a ride together and Nick's role will be simply to guide you round a route. As such, you will be riding under your own insurance.

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
Is there anyone ( @CharlieB ? @bobcolover ? ) who might be able to provide a suitable soundtrack for the younger participants? If so, please PM me for a list of artists.

GM

Legendary Member
:hello:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
A pass has been negotiated. For the cost of an overnight stay in London after this. Live popstars come first.
th.jpg

I assume no objection to clown bikes?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Descending Highgate West Hill (steep with humps) will be interesting. But I might be on fixed which is equally unsuited.
No objection to trikes, tandems, tall bikes, fat bikes.
No responsibility for trikes, tandems, tall bikes, fat bikes
Last time I came down there was on a Circe Helios tandem with a blind girl on the back.

Top Bottom