England : London Sunday London Ride For Food POSTPONED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
We used to do these slightly longer rides for food. I thought it might be nice to resurrect them. So, anyone interested in doing something on Sunday 15th July? My proposal would be to take a scenic route down to the Olympic Mountain Bike venue at Hadleigh in Essex, which has a cafe and plenty of bike related stuff. From London that's probably around 40 miles.

Leave HPC at 09:45 as normal. Some could ride back, some could get the train, some will want to go home via Dartford Crossing.

Hands up if you're interested.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Im in if the social diary allows

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
I'm postponing this as apparently there's a big Wendyball game on that day. If someone else wants to organise something for that day, that's fine. Otherwise, I'll suggest another date shortly.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Bit premature isn’t it Ross ? I’d only not turn up if England are in the final which is a heavy outside bet. Doesn’t kick off till 4 pm either.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Bit premature isn’t it Ross ? I’d only not turn up if England are in the final which is a heavy outside bet. Doesn’t kick off till 4 pm either.
I'll probably be having a BBQ that day. But others can organise and lead a ride if you fancy it.

Top Bottom