England : London Sunday London Ride Goes to the Movies - 15 April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@Salty seadog - I will text you about train times etc, maybe we could try get the same train if I get it from Ashford?

Thanks x

Absolutely. 08:16 from Ashford to st Pancras.

Pleased that you as the apparent leader are seriously considering popping along or I might be tempted to post another of my grumpy posts about cchat rides :smile:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
OMG! I just realised from Ashford to St Pancras is on the HIGH SPEED?! Holy moly.....:eek: Never done that before @Salty seadog LOL

Haha, don't get to too excited, it's faster but a very British fast. 140mph at times.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Unfortunately I can't make this one, as I'll be setting off on a short slow cycling tour, but it sounds really good. Have fun; hopefully you'll reprise it some time, Ross.
Shame you're going to miss it Jenny. To be honest, there is so much movie material around London that a second edition later in the year is a strong possibility.

wanda2010

Guru
I'm sorry but I have to bail on this one as had forgotten about weekend spa trip with friends (discussed weeks ago) which has now been confirmed, with monies paid I need to settle.

Hope this runs again.

Top Bottom