England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
my knees are feeling a bit sore this week, not sure if they can take another 50ish miles on the weekend. let me see how i feel on friday evening and i'll let you know.
Does look like a good route though.

ianrauk said:
Would love too Tollers, but the whole point of Bromley Massive is to get people back to Bromley for 1pm for families etc...
But hey...no reason why others can't join, do part, then do Richmond...

Yes. It's a group ride without the all day, all night, get lost aspect.:laugh:
Last time, I did 100k + but the group bit of it comprised of me turning up, turning round, fixing a puncture, going wrong and saying ta ta opposite Coutts. (Sounds better than lurking around outside McDs:smile:
And then I did a bit of the Park & Ride route, wending my way home, after prolonged admiring of a sun-basked Trafalgar Square.
Truly Informal.

Tynan

Veteran
I'd say yes defo other than I've hit two horrific potholes in the last two weeks, a new front wheel and today the back wheel poorly, left it at work today so no ride

defo can do next time, sorry

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
brilliant, good to see some familiar faces. For those who can't make it, see you guys next time.

I'm probably going to bring my camera and try and get some shots in of people.

ttcycle said:
brilliant, good to see some familiar faces. For those who can't make it, see you guys next time.

I'm probably going to bring my camera and try and get some shots in of people.

Hmmm. Not so sure about that...:ohmy:
Can I fit in an appointment at the hairdressers before my Sunday cameo I wonder?:ohmy:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Aperitif said:
Hmmm. Not so sure about that...xx(
Can I fit in an appointment at the hairdressers before my Sunday cameo I wonder?xx(

Martin, you can hide 'it', the bouffant under the helmet - no-one would be any the wiser!!!!

Just checking in that we are still on for the morning.

Assuming all is still calm I will meet Ian at 8.45 at the DT. Then onwards to New Cross to meet tdr1nka outside the fire station at 9.20 and up the Camberwell Green to meet TT, Tollers and Top Cat. Then into London to HPC, onto Buckingham palace for the changing of the guard.

Let me know if anyone cant make it or if we need to take a different route.

Weather is going to be cold and crisp !

Clive

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
that sounds like the likely turn out, Teef may be lurking at HPC.

Any takers for the jersey? I'll bring it just in case;):biggrin:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
blimey that was cold. I toddled off home when they stopped for a McWee. The thought of warming my hands, and then coming out again wasn't too appealing. Thanks for the silk inner gloves tip, Dom - I'll give it a go.

Top Bottom