England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Here's some,
256b47p.jpg

2psjc69.jpg

ian, tt,simon,dom,mr p
10dd4hx.jpg

2881r1t.jpg

2ef0so6.jpg

2vjej38.jpg

redjedi

Über Member
If I'm back on the bike again by next week, I may make my way down to HPC.

I could then follow you all back to SE London, before you aim me in the right direction for home.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No probs RedJedi.. can easy aim you in the direction of the South Circular.

MaccyB here is Mr Prestons map and stats of the ride.
May not really be worth your while coming all the way into London for it though as we only very short time in 'Central' London before heading back South East. But hey, would love to see you if you want to pop up.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ianrauk said:
No probs RedJedi.. can easy aim you in the direction of the South Circular.

MaccyB here is Mr Prestons map and stats of the ride.
May not really be worth your while coming all the way into London for it though as we only very short time in 'Central' London before heading back South East. But hey, would love to see you if you want to pop up.

Home to HPC is 36 miles and home to the Dripping Tap is 41 miles. I had been toying with cycling to Bromley, hooking up for the ride, and then cycling home. Possibly not via Bromley coming home, but whole thing should come in around 110-120 miles.

Not quite yet as I need to get my fitness up a bit, maybe start off with getting train home from London, so about 80 miles total. An 0530 start should give me enough time to reach Bromley, have a rest, quick snack and a fag:biggrin:

ianrauk said:
Hackbike, you would be more then welcome to join us any Sunday. It's turned into a regular run out every week. As to that little minx above saying I'm a sneaky one with speed. Just watch her go down the Mall or the Strand.....................she ain't no slouch that lady..
C'mon Grace where's those Photy's?

I have a heavy bike I hope you guys haven't all got this wheels frame and brakes stuff and nothing else.

Dawes Audax 2006 FYI running with one heavy 700 x 28 Greentyre on the rear plus Thorn resistant innertube on the front with an armadillo tyre...so if you turn up on your Boardman bike and all the gear then im fked.

Actually if you turn up on your shopping bike im fked anyway.:tongue:

I will turn up for one sometime just to meet you guys/gals.

I've seen the bikes there and I think I am out of my league.

I mean where are the mudguards** and front basket*?

*=joking.
**=not joking

hackbike 666 said:
I've seen the bikes there and I think I am out of my league.

I mean where are the mudguards** and front basket*?

*=joking.
**=not joking

Trust me. As long as your bike has a well oiled chain, you should be fine with us**. Cycling through London we spend more time waiting at lights than riding. I keep the mudguards on my heavy hybrid so i pray for sunny sundays, but am sure Bruce Wayne (26x 1.25") wll be making his first CC ride appearance before too long** but i'm such an athelete that i will barely notice*.

Tollers said:
Trust me. As long as your bike has a well oiled chain, you should be fine with us**. Cycling through London we spend more time waiting at lights then riding. I keep the mudguards on my heavy hybrid so i pray for sunny sundays, but am sure Bruce Wayne (26x 1.25") wll be making his first CC ride appearance before too long** but i'm such an athelete that i will barely notice*.
One too many 'e' s tonight again Tollers? :biggrin:

Top Bottom