England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
torn off derailleur? what happened??!! Not dropout hanger issues?

Dell, I'm not surprised you were cold - you were in shorts!!!

I will sort out the photos soon- just got stuff to sort first

Tynan

Veteran
ttcycle said:
torn off derailleur?

had that, front went, collected the rear and that look collected some spokes and then ejected out the back leaving a puzzled me trying to work out what on earth had happened

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
it's not nice is it? My one was when I crashed high-ish speed on a corner and shattered the rear mech holder. the worst is when you see something happen and immediately think 'oh shoot, bike not rideable'

It was a good ride, cold but good and Ian dropped his speed by about 1mph - much appreciated for us wheezers in the back- I will post pics at some point just the RAW conversion is taking a bit of time. Perhaps they will be up around Spring time.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
We should do it Hackers, BM and you turning up for a sunday ride would be good, besides I've got to offload the jersey onto some poor sucker soon!

ttcycle said:
We should do it Hackers, BM and you turning up for a sunday ride would be good, besides I've got to offload the jersey onto some poor sucker soon!

Can't do it this week as im working :wacko: but in the future yes.:laugh:

Only on my commute bike though...which is heavy...or commute bike #2.

Blimey I haven't been on a run for many years.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok - see you on one soon!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
yes at the moment as attempting to build up fitness again- watch out for Ian-he's a sneaky one with the speed.

Leave it too late and I will be back to health and speeding along again. However, the Sunday rides are usually leisurely and it's nice to have a catch up with people.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hackbike, you would be more then welcome to join us any Sunday. It's turned into a regular run out every week. As to that little minx above saying I'm a sneaky one with speed. Just watch her go down the Mall or the Strand.....................she ain't no slouch that lady..
C'mon Grace where's those Photy's?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sorry Ian, I know you want some visuals but my desktop is having a rather elderly, asthmatic moment which means that converting the format from RAW has just crashed it a couple of times. I will get the candid shots of CCers on here (they're not that good I'm afraid) just when my computer has had time to recover, which unfortunately won't be immediately!

bad boy

Über Member
So Ian did you manage to use the Roubaix or are you still upgrading at the moment.

Im looking forward to seeing these pics although I bet you all look as white as sheep's as it was freezing out there.

Top Bottom