England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrij

Über Member
I think Mice could have managed one more climb of Swains yesterday. Next time it will either be two climbs before then one after brekkie or one before and two after. ;)

Anyone willing to get up early enough (meet 6-ish in Regent's Park) is welcome to join in next time. There's no racing up the hills (but racing down is positively encouraged) and things are timed to be at Forks & Corks just after they open at 08:00.

BTW, I hope no one is fooled by the picture of me - I don't find climbing that easy.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I think Mice could have managed one more climb of Swains yesterday. Next time it will either be two climbs before then one after brekkie or one before and two after. ;)

Anyone willing to get up early enough (meet 6-ish in Regent's Park) is welcome to join in next time. There's no racing up the hills (but racing down is positively encouraged) and things are timed to be at Forks & Corks just after they open at 08:00.

BTW, I hope no one is fooled by the picture of me - I don't find climbing that easy.

One day. I've never done Swains and it's been on my to do list for a while now. Unfortunately Sundays in August are looking pretty booked up.
sad.gif

Andrij

Über Member
Sundays or Saturdays - I'm not fussed. The only benefit to doing it on Sundays would be slightly quieter roads. Also, for me this isn't just a summer route, I've done it in the dead of winter as well (though good lights are essential for some of the roads).

martint235

Dog on a bike
Sundays or Saturdays - I'm not fussed. The only benefit to doing it on Sundays would be slightly quieter roads. Also, for me this isn't just a summer route, I've done it in the dead of winter as well (though good lights are essential for some of the roads).

The next free day I have I'll be there. Or probably the next free day after the next one (SWMBO likes to see me occasionally apparently!!)
thumbsup.png

If you wanted to do it again on Saturday I could probably make the breakfast stop at a push
whistling.gif

I am planning on riding somewhere on Sunday as I cant join the other rides that are happening across this weekend due to time constraints so if anyone is up for a ride finishing around 1pm let me know. I will most likely head for Kent

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I am planning on riding somewhere on Sunday as I cant join the other rides that are happening across this weekend due to time constraints so if anyone is up for a ride finishing around 1pm let me know. I will most likely head for Kent

Apropos of domestic parallels, I will most likely join you.

LOL. Family weekend secured mate. Only risk of work is whilst Evey, Ted and Darcey are at church on Sunday morning. With MistaP as my alibi and chaperone, it all works out lovely, see?

Sounds like a plan. 830am at the DT to say hello to Mike then off to Kent for a bit. Let me know if you cant make it.

martint235

Dog on a bike
LOL. Family weekend secured mate. Only risk of work is whilst Evey, Ted and Darcey are at church on Sunday morning. With MistaP as my alibi and chaperone, it all works out lovely, see?

Don't work! Read paper!!!

Oh and you can change your sig now, sponsorship page should be closed. Thanks though.

P.S. cycling to Harpenden on Sunday and I know it will take me less than 2 and a half hours!!!

Top Bottom