England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
you'll be ok Pete
I'll be parking in Enfield..

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
aah Enfield, not a million miles away. Have you got a route worked out?... I'll be going straight down Green Lanes to Stoke Newington, then zig zagging through Islington, Kings Cross, Marylebone, to HPC. Not a Strava route, but one I've been using for the last 30 odd years.
Yes, thanks, I'm a bit more circuitous than that, but I have a cunning plan :okay:

rb58

Enigma
Fair to assume that as on other rides the actual departure will be at about 9:45 after the guards have passed?
Probably. If the guards arrive on time and someone opens the gate for them ;-)

rb58

Enigma
Cheers for that. We'll see where we end up, and at what time..
Indeed. These ‘ordinary’ Sunday London Rides - unlike the themed ones and the ‘rides for food’ - are fairly fluid and we’ll end up where we feel like it. The only thing that’s fixed is that @Salty seadog wants to see Cutty Sark and ride up the hill for the best view in London. See you tomorrow. Weather’s looking good.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Went to school in Enfield (ponders End) and I'll be heading back to North london so im sure i can point out a few directions possibly. I normally take the towpath from Tottenham Hale though. Really nice ride through lea valley park up towards Enfield.

Top Bottom