England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok

Tentatively posting this to gauge numbers.

The Bromley massive is dented and so there will be fewer attendees from down there in the dark depths of Bromley, Kent and beyond (probably a good thing as they're a bit strange and all that mileage!!) so it will be a homage to the massive this sunday.

I have no idea of a route-don't have a fancy new toy to plot it on that might then take me down a mouseketeer route and it depends where people are coming from.

So howzabouit? Fancy a morning ride on Sunday? This will hopefully also be a CC jersey handover ride.

people so far (to form the London Scroungers Peleton LSP)-trying to remember from the PMS:

Mista Preston (member o the massive)
TopCat1
tdr1nka
Aperitif? no confirmation but a hmm what's this pm

Ianrauk (unconfirmed dropper of the peleton) may have to bow out due to family commitments (or how about creative differences-sounds interesting)

Any more people?

Tynan - are you free to collect the jersey to take it east?
Tollers- has the cali sun blinded you already?

RJ - sorry to hear you're still off the bike and working- maybe next time

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
mmmmmmmm depends on when the Babe gets picked up for her plane. From that moment on I'm at your disposal.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi all,
well usual plan. Meet MP at Bromley Dripping Tap 8.45. Tdr1nka at 9.20 at New Cross Fire Station (if you are joining us squire). Camberwell Green 9.30ish..then usual route, Vauxhall, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner, Buck House, The Mall, Horse Guards, Trafalgar Sq, The Strand for a McPiss, Whitehall, Westminster, along the Embankment to Tower Bridge, then back to Bromley via Rotherhihe, Surrey Quays, Deptford, Lewisham, Catford and Bromley..

So will see you then unless of course.... baby!!
When wingman Flt Lt Mista Preston will lead the formation..

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ian, that is well, you know...too organised....we might have a revolt and go left instead of right...London scroungers vs Bromley Massive

Dell would be good to have you along if you were able to

stevevw

Guru
Would of liked to come along but it is a hour and a halfs drive for me to get to Bromley. have a good one and I hope to see you all soon.

Steve

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Estimated mileage? Your last ride on this route certainly sounded epic. but my knees are feeling it a bit this week!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
don't believe him when he says pootle - Ian is evil!! lol

You can drop off any time you want gaz - I only did 16 miles last time

I should be there....unless i have to go home hunting for documents for visa's etc

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Blimey, that 2/3rds of my route to work...sounds interesting, I'll need to get a hall pass for a Sunday...which is no mean feat with my weekends getting jammed with other "stuff".

But I would love to make it one Sunday

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Rollcall!!!!

TopCat1
tdr1nka
MistaPreston
Tollers
Ianrauk - sprog dependent
ttcycle

Maybes:
Aperitif
Gaz

come on folks- you know it makes sense - well except Toller's suggestion to lap richmond!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Would love too Tollers, but the whole point of Bromley Massive is to get people back to Bromley for 1pm for families etc...
But hey...no reason why others can't join, do part, then do Richmond...

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Have you on board next time Jonny hopefully!

That's a suggestion- there could be a London Scroungers Peleton off to Richmond if you wanted but think I'm too under the weather to manage Richmond myself

Top Bottom