England : Hertfordshire Sunday Morning Cupcake ride 3 February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
Dammit, I've been umming & ahhing about tomorrow purely because it's my local CC's first introductory ride, but I'd would like to come along too... But just checked the train timetable heading south and unbelievably they have trains that arrive into Stevenage at 8.36 & 10.36, the one that would get there at 9.36 goes straight through to King's Cross so I guess first connect had made my mind up for me :sad:. Have a good one guys, I'll be at the next one :smile:.

Tony.

Becs

Veteran
To add insult to injury I feel like I'm getting a cold :cry:

Definitely out - feeling feverish and loads of joints are aching, body is saying no I'm afraid!

MisterStan

Label Required
Dammit, I've been umming & ahhing about tomorrow purely because it's my local CC's first introductory ride, but I'd would like to come along too... But just checked the train timetable heading south and unbelievably they have trains that arrive into Stevenage at 8.36 & 10.36, the one that would get there at 9.36 goes straight through to King's Cross so I guess first connect had made my mind up for me :sad:. Have a good one guys, I'll be at the next one :smile:.

Tony.
The 09:08 stops at Stevenage, that's what I'm getting.

outlash

also available in orange
Just double checked on the First Connect website Stan and there's a revised timetable from the 6th of Jan to the 10th of Feb, there is no 9.08 train :sad:.

Tony.

mchunt

Just double checked on the First Connect website Stan and there's a revised timetable from the 6th of Jan to the 10th of Feb, there is no 9.08 train :sad:.

Tony.

National Rail and FCC are showing trains coming from both Peterborough and Cambridge directions getting in 9.35 & 9.39 and ones from London seem to be ok, before that time though things are a bit naff.

I'm awake and will see you all later.

OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
This should be interesting...
Heading off in a minute. I shall get :cuppa: at the station :biggrin:

Becs

Veteran
Sorry I missed it! I'll make the next one! Have lost my voice and stayed in bed most of the day :cold:

Top Bottom