Sunglasses!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Waitrose do nifty wrap around sunglasses. @Agent Hilda gave me the tip off. "A tenner" she said, "bargain", as she reapplied her lippy. I toddled off there and grabbed a pair. When they were scanned, they were only a Harold*

*Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.

A Lady to you.

Lady Godiva, fiver.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Ebay Fakeleys. About 12 quid for some five lens Radar lookalike s. They even have an oval logo that looks a bit like a far more expensive brand, a nice zipped case, and a sports strap and prescription insert. They go on your face and stop stuff hitting your eyes, and contrary to my initial misgivings, haven't yet set on fire or cut all our throats while we sleep.
These sort of things
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cycling-B..._SportsSunglasses_SM&var=&hash=item51bc28fdbd

U

User6179

Ebay Fakeleys. About 12 quid for some five lens Radar lookalike s. They even have an oval logo that looks a bit like a far more expensive brand, a nice zipped case, and a sports strap and prescription insert. They go on your face and stop stuff hitting your eyes, and contrary to my initial misgivings, haven't yet set on fire or cut all our throats while we sleep.

My m8 bought a pair , he is to ashamed to wear them so he bought a real pair , wont sell me the fakes though :smile:

Cold

I got a pair from lidls £4.99 5 lenses with them and they are so cheap looking my kids don't try to steal them but they are comfy and do the job.

petergc

Honest opinion from me. I think they do look a little big for your head. (No offence). :smile: My head is also quite small. Hence my nickname at work (pinhead) :blush:
I'm very fussy when I comes to sunglasses and have spent hours trawling the net and end up having to go into a shop to try before buying.
I've found these, http://www.tredz.co.uk/.RSP-Delta-Cycling-Glasses_53312.htm
But unsure if I should buy or not :blink:
At the end of the day you need something that's comfortable and you feel comfortable in.

Good luck in your quest.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
What will they fit like when you're wearing all the gear?

andy_schleck_portrait.jpg

Danny

Legendary Member
Hi guys

I have just bought myself a nice pair of cycling sunglasses but not sure if they fit my face properly!,any help,they are radarlocks from oakley

Thanks!
They look fine to me.

The key thing is whether they feel comfortable for you - if they do, then there is no reason why you shouldn't keep them.

Danny

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3173795, member: 45"]No, they're far too big. And worthless now, as no sensible person would buy them off you.

I'm feeling sacrificial though, so I'll give you a fiver for them.[/QUOTE]
If you do decide to sell them, ignore User. I can offer you £5.50 which is more than generous in the circumstances.

Top Bottom