Sunny Hertfordshire Ride 5 September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yep, good for me too

topcat1 said:
Thanks Steve the 2nd one looks good to me.

redjedi

Über Member
I don't think I'll be able to make this one, as I'm doing the FNRttc the night before.

Shame, as I was looking forward to all the cafe stops, with a little bit of riding in between.

OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Having seen some of John's creationa at Nottingham last year, I'm intrigued as to what he'll be riding...
@ redflightuk - will you be on the trike, then? There's normally someone of the recumbent persuasion.

redjedi said:
I don't think I'll be able to make this one, as I'm doing the FNRttc the night before.

Shame, as I was looking forward to all the cafe stops, with a little bit of riding in between.

Good point Luke. I will be doing the FNRttC and the SMRttP (Matt's Birthday!) and then the FARtt...who knows?! ;) I'll be doing it with sunny hearts though...

"Let them eat cake - everywhere!" Which is why 'CakeyChat' and 'yet another cakey forum' are so closely related.

TheDoctor said:
Having seen some of John's creationa at Nottingham last year, I'm intrigued as to what he'll be riding...
@ redflightuk - will you be on the trike, then? There's normally someone of the recumbent persuasion.

Yes i probably will be on the Trice, it's a lot faster than the Horse and i wouldn't get him out of the first cake stop.:biggrin:

OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
User1314 said:
I'm pencilled in!

If you can make it, we'll ride up together dj. Where is Stevenage, anyway?

If you hit glaciation and polar bears you've probably overshot slightly and got to Biggleswade!!!!!

St Ephanage is about 30 of your earth miles north of That London, believe it may be shown on maps these days... :smile:

Top Bottom