Sunshine!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
Wow, wall to wall sunshine out there. I wonder for how long. It was like this yesterday first thing but I still got totally soaked half way round my ride!

HovR

Über Member
BBC claims the sun'll last until about 1PM over here, and it won't start raining until 4. :sun:

Same thing happened on my ride yesterday.. It was beautifully sunny, so I set out for a 30 miler. Reached the 15 mile point, at which point the beautiful sun turned into torrential rain which lasted for the last 15 miles. The roads were like cycling through one huge never ending puddle, with no guards.

My clothes/saddlebag/shoes/hydration pack still haven't dried out. :dry:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Have a good ride today all of you with promised good weather :sun:No really, I mean it!
I don't want any of you to give us in the SW a thought about what's supposedly in store for us :sad:

defy-one

Wall to wall sun in south bucks. The mrs wants me to help her with some shopping,collect curtains????

ALL I WANNA DO IS RIDE!!!!!

lejogger

Guru
Glorious morning in the North West so I carbon'd it to work as a treat.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It's beautifully sunny here in Glasgow. I even took a longer, quieter route into work just to enjoy it all the more and got in late but who cares!

GC

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Giant yellow orb seen in sky, millions of Brits panic!

In related news my early spring tan has almost disappeared! i'm almost back to my usual milk bottle self...

Nihal

Veteran
<devices evil plan to get rid of the sun over UK,then goes and logs of the website to hide from critics,commenters and tomato throwers:evil:>

postman

Legendary Member
One day of sunshine then more soddin rain.So i have had to mow and edge three lawns and a load of heavy weeding.Knackered now.For what so it can grow allover again.

Top Bottom