Super micro overnight "tour"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's a bit sexist isn't it?
Many a time I have had to run from the hills whilst being chased by hoards of lustful women screaming for my adonis like body.
You women need restraining at times.

Using Lynx Anti-Midge Spray has its consequences; I don't think we should blame the women.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Using Lynx Anti-Midge Spray has its consequences; I don't think we should blame the women.

Back in 1987 I walked the West Highland Way with three friends. One had a midge repellant cream. He first applied it on the shores of loch Lomond. After he applied it the midges surrounded him and left the rest of us alone. We called it midge mating cream. After that, he kept trying to leave it behind, but we kept retrieving it for him.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Just as well I'm an 'elite' athlete, keeping up my training schedule. :okay:
There's a business opportunity here for someone to print and mail out "elite category 1 endurance expedition cyclist" photocard licences. Anyone? ;)

Bonus if it comes with a duplicate with a hole for hanging it on the outside of a tent to discourage the cops waking you up.

RoMeR

Über Member
Interestingly, the new 'rules' allow for night fishing but don't allow wild camping when it involves an overnight stay. I think I picked that from a wild camper I follow on Youtube called 'messner'. Stupid.
The Anglers Trust have said that night time carp fishing is ok, but I still can't wild camp.This coming weekend,I'm off to do just that.

The Anglers Trust have said that night time carp fishing is ok, but I still can't wild camp.This coming weekend,I'm off to do just that.
I plan a wild camp soon. Am scouting places on dayrides. I see nothing wrong with it in current circumstances. I mean folk are dashing out to buy plastic clothes they don't need. And being urged to. They are never going to urge folk to dash out wild camping. No economic benefit in it, which is part of its charm.

RoMeR

Über Member
I'll be heading into the hills of the Peak District, will decide where on the to Sheffield,but wherever it is I will be isolated.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Something in titanium to "yank ya"?

i'll put you down as first order then, yes??

Its obvs superlightweight so therefore has to cost 3x as much as an ordinary one ..

And because you've ordered early :okay: theres a 10% discount on the price* - Yay!!

* Yet to be confirmed - terms and conditions apply

Top Bottom