Supplements or Steroids?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reacher

You will feel much healthier on a restricted or meat free diet and it's much easier to keep the weight off I have found personally and doesn't seem to effect recovery or training, the guys in the gyms eating 4 kilos of mince and steaks and whole chickens pushing steroids down their necks look ridiculous, like bloated whales with their arms sticking out as they strut around, they don't look the least bit healthy, covered in spots on their backs and chest, they get out of breath just coming down the steps

Last edited:

Alan O

Über Member
They crunch ants with the same molar teeth we would, if we ate ants.
In many parts of the world, "we" do - you should try them, they're tasty :okay:

keithmac

Guru
Yes, they do - I remember turning on my TV once and found a wildlife documentary featuring a group of very excited chimps hunting a terrified monkey. It was pretty horrific, actually - they got it down out of the tree that it had fled to, ripped it to pieces and ate it.

I remember seeing that, they started eating it while it was still alive.

It was a well planned capture as well, no just chasing it down..

As for steroids and HGH you can tell who's using them by looking at the neck and wrinkly scalp..

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Anavar 50 is a very popular steroid for men and women, probably one of the most popular as it can be used to bulk and cut depending on dosage. and side affects are minimal depending on dose, been around for years.
All new to me, but most of that stuff is. I thought it was for the young guns but I'm starting to realise there's quite a range of people using different things.

Tin Pot

Guru
When it comes to T I've heard that basic indicators that you don't need supplements is things like getting morning glory.

Doctors can advise beyond that.

As for the rest, it will be down to cost, availability, and how easy it is to keep secret. Like fraud and other forms of deception and cheating, I expect that it is quite prevalent in amateurs.

Tin Pot

Guru
keeping it secret isn't on issue for those using to stay or get in shape, its openly talked about nowadays.

Agreed - I was referring to amateur sports entrants. Plenty of cheats in cycling sport and triathlon who aren't advertising it.

Among the ill-educated fitness fanatics I would imagine it only takes a "mate" saying "it works for me, dunnit?", but then I'm a bit elitist.

reacher

keeping it secret isn't on issue for those using to stay or get in shape, its openly talked about nowadays.[/QUOTE

I agree, you only have to be in a gym a few days and ask someone in shape for advice and they will tell you all about how to get started, I dont use anything to be clear on this, but the results are startling for those that do, even a few weeks you can instantly tell they are on something, they work and work very well

david k

Hi
Saw a documentary on BBC I player a couple of years ago about steroids in Welsh sport.
Apparently they have a bigger problem, of all the rugby players caught the majority were Welsh and this was from both union and league

Top Bottom