Supra RC58 Carbon Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jocazz

Supra isnt the brand.....its a netherlands company called Sensa.. www.sensabikes.com. Supra RC58 is the model
i've gone from stealth to a bit of colour, fed up of it being black, black and a bit more black...

I agree, I like that look. I am tired of looking at the all black wheels as well. I try to keep my bike not looking like everyone elses as much as I can.

mustang1

Guru
I too had my heart set of 50mm Carbon Clinchers and was looking at the Mavic Cosmic Carbone 50mm ones and nearly purchased them before I was talked out of it by several people. I don't race, just train and do sportives. The Alloy/carbon clinchers were coming in at the same weight as my Fulcrum Racing 5 alloy wheels.

In the end I opted for the new Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000 C24 CL Clinchers which come weigh in at just over 1300g. Great wheels, very light and responsive. Glad I was talked out of spending my money on deep section carbon wheels.

I was looking at getting DA C24 too. They have great reviews wherever i read. The only thing is I will go from current wheeler that has 17mm internal width to 15mm and wondered how that would feel.

Do you have any comments about that, the internal width and the tyre's form when fitted? What size tyre do you use?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was looking at getting DA C24 too. They have great reviews wherever i read. The only thing is I will go from current wheeler that has 17mm internal width to 15mm and wondered how that would feel.

Do you have any comments about that, the internal width and the tyre's form when fitted? What size tyre do you use?
He hasn't been on CC since 2014!

Top Bottom