Swallowed a fly..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Swifts and swallows must have a good immune system!
Its a pleasure being buzzed by these fly guzzulers along hawthorn lined trails. :smile:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Shut yer gob ......................... I mean when cycling not just in general ;) I swallowed a huge one the other day damn near choked to death xx(
Crikey, it must have been a massive one to almost silence you Phil......:whistle:

Dont worry about it Fran, just think of it as an energy-boost to get you up the next hill :biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............

Maggots hate fresh meat especially if its still alive, and eating dirty things is good for the bodies immune system as it boosts your stomachs ability to kill bad bacteria I used to go fishing a lot and handling them juicy lugworms stains your fingers orangy yellow with their blood and internal goo then I used to eat sandwiches etc without washing hands >>thats why its good to let kids get messy in the garden and dont get paranoid that their hands are dirty as keeping them clean and never letting them eat anything other than freshly washed food will eventually play havoc with their system or worse make them have that disorder where they clean clean and clean constantly ... a bit of dirt or the odd fly never hurt noone and they say in your lifetime you will swallow several spiders in your sleep as well as other bugs... you only need worry when you wake to see a giant coiled tapeworm asleep on your pillow lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Maggots hate fresh meat especially if its still alive, and eating dirty things is good for the bodies immune system as it boosts your stomachs ability to kill bad bacteria I used to go fishing a lot and handling them juicy lugworms stains your fingers orangy yellow with their blood and internal goo then I used to eat sandwiches etc without washing hands >>thats why its good to let kids get messy in the garden and dont get paranoid that their hands are dirty as keeping them clean and never letting them eat anything other than freshly washed food will eventually play havoc with their system or worse make them have that disorder where they clean clean and clean constantly ... a bit of dirt or the odd fly never hurt noone and they say in your lifetime you will swallow several spiders in your sleep as well as other bugs... you only need worry when you wake to see a giant coiled tapeworm asleep on your pillow lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:
:ohmy:

Top Bottom