Swallowed a fly..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Swallow a spider ... problem solved :unsure:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Many years ago when I was a lad my Dad and I called to see some elderly folk, with whom Dad had some business, on our way to go climbing. They were expecting us so they had made some nice milky coffee and put it in a Thermos. I was just enjoying the coffee when I found something bitter and woody in my mouth but being a shy lad and not wanting to make a fuss I gulped it down.

Later when we got in the car my Dad said to me "Er... I don't want to put you off, but I found a huge bluebottle in my coffee! It must have fallen into the Thermos while it was drying on the window sill....."

I'm still alive today, about 48 years later.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Many years ago when I was a lad my Dad and I called to see some elderly folk, with whom Dad had some business, on our way to go climbing. They were expecting us so they had made some nice milky coffee and put it in a Thermos. I was just enjoying the coffee when I found something bitter and woody in my mouth but being a shy lad and not wanting to make a fuss I gulped it down.

Later when we got in the car my Dad said to me "Er... I don't want to put you off, but I found a huge bluebottle in my coffee! It must have fallen into the Thermos while it was drying on the window sill....."

I'm still alive today, about 48 years later.
;)makes me feel better ;)

I've swallowed a few bugs in my time.

You could always consider a mask if bugs become a problem...

3skateBIG.jpg

Top Bottom