Swallowed a fly..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It happens to all of us.
It's good protein.

It won't harm you. I've swallowed plenty in my time and over the past few days cycling along with your mouth open has been like a whale feeding on krill. Its the wasps and bees you need to worry about. If you swallow one of them get medical attention as the swelling can close off your throat if they sting you there on the way down.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

cheers guys. mental things were going through my mind . like, maggots would be in your stomach, feeding of your insides, etc, I got in quite a tizzy about it, and my hubby said it was protein too. I thought he was taking the p*** .
The only other option is to close ones mouth when cycling, which I find extremely difficult.:ohmy:
thanks for the advice.:thumbsup:

cheers guys. mental things were going through my mind . like, maggots would be in your stomach, feeding of your insides, etc, I got in quite a tizzy about it, and my hubby said it was protein too. I thought he was taking the p*** .
The only other option is to close ones mouth when cycling, which I find extremely difficult.:ohmy:
thanks for the advice.:thumbsup:

aliens-ellen-ripley-exploding.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
Yep, keep yer mouth shut on freshly slurried farmland.

A mate once learned to keep his mouth shut after riding over a half-hidden fox carcass that had gone a nice khaki colour. xx(

Top Bottom