Tablet posting query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
As im using this samsung tablet to post ,"I believe their the work of the devil for spelling etc"
When i use the quote function in a reply And then use the spelling in the word bar if that's the term? ,the word and sometimes part of the sentence is inserted in the quote??
Is this an Android glitch or a forum glitch? Or my tablet being more Lucifer than usual?
anyone else notice this?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Fingers and Thumbs?

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Thankyou TMN its not just me then..no prob with the lappy but its a pain using that after the tabby..im getting lazy and impatient I guess.

I use a tablet pen thingy to try and be more precise..

stephec

Legendary Member
I'm glad it's not just me then.

Typing a reply to a quoted post sometimes ends up with my last typed word appearing at random in the original quote.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I use Opera on my Samsung tab3, it seems a bit faster than Chrome and Firefox, not always the most functional browser, but works OK for CycleChat and it seems that the keyboard bugs that I had earlier in the year have gone away inexplicably. Maybe there was an update for it but I wasn't aware of it...

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
I bite my nails WD :blush: hate the damn habbit..harder than smoking to kick..
interesting Mikey,ill have a word with my son as he's a tech support guy ,im scared to death of uploading or is it downloading?software after my last WTF have i done episode :hyper:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Sorry to rain on your parade, but to be honest the only problem I have is with my fingernails. They are quite long and this can cause problems.
Do you mean your talons, WD?

Top Bottom