Tacx Cosmos query.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobbyp

I'm in a similar situation so I'll be interested to see responses. I'm weighing up between Cosmos and Fortius. Fortius would be ideal but I don't really want to get a PC to sit in the shed. Apparently can be upgraded to fortius later if you want.

As you're in Germany you can get a decent price. I've seen them on bike24.net for about 40% less than in UK. I'd import one if I could remember any german to translate the manual!

OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
If you go on some of the German cycling suppliers websites, I'm sure that some of them will do their stuff in English so ordering would be no problem. The Cosmos is currently on offer by Rose Versand at 649 Euros. I'd be surprised if the instructions weren't multilingual. Even if they were in German you'd have no probs getting a copy in English either via the internet or the manufacturer.

bobbyp

Well, I'm hoping to get a bit of a bonus cheque in a few days so could well be an early birthday present for me!

nickcoll

I have recently bought a Taxc Cosmos ergo trainer and am delighted with it. I bought it fro £500 from JE James and it does everything I need without a PC, speed, power, cadence, heartbeat, analysis downloads to PC. It allows you to program in your own routes. I programmed an old childhood favourite route around the Gower the other day and brough back loads of memories of struggling up sharp inclines followed by steep decents. Brilliant.

If anyone has one and needs to program specific routes, I could help with this.

Cheers.

Top Bottom