Tacx Flow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Anyone using one with zwift ? I have the satori and it works ok but doesn't have resistance linked to the app so thought i may upgrade .

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have this one

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/turbo-trainers/trainers/tacx-flow-t2240-smart-turbo-trainer

Halfords often do 20% off and add in BC 10% I think I paid about £144

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thats a nice price to pay and as i have everything in place i guess i'll wait for the offer that will never ever happen again :banghead:

It does keep coming up - keep internet searching - it's the 20% off accessories. Easter might be another sale. I'd already bought an Elite turbo whilst I was in Hospital (another 20% off from Halfords) and had my sister collect it. I then started using Zwift, and saw the offer for the Tacx, so I bought it. Makes Zwift more realistic. I have a hardly used Elite turbo spare now !!

Stephenite

Membå
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Anyone know if its possible to buy just the wheel unit without the stand ? I was looking today and i'm pretty sure the stands are all the same .

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
While waiting for the 20% deal to crop up again i had a look around and it looks like this model may be discontinued . I called a few Halfords and they showed none in stock at head office but there was some in Hayes so i shot down there this morning and grabbed one . Bagged a deal on some rollers also so got both for £225 with BC discount :wahhey:

si_c

Guru
While waiting for the 20% deal to crop up again i had a look around and it looks like this model may be discontinued . I called a few Halfords and they showed none in stock at head office but there was some in Hayes so i shot down there this morning and grabbed one . Bagged a deal on some rollers also so got both for £225 with BC discount :wahhey:

I was thinking the same, 2 stores within about 50miles of me had them in stock, so popped down yesterday and picked one up. Decathlon do it at £190, so plus BC discount, came to £170. Which isn't too bad I think for a controllable smart trainer. Just waiting for an ANT+ stick to arrive and time to rearrange my room so I can fit it near the PC and I'll be good to go.

Which rollers did you get?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I was thinking the same, 2 stores within about 50miles of me had them in stock, so popped down yesterday and picked one up. Decathlon do it at £190, so plus BC discount, came to £170. Which isn't too bad I think for a controllable smart trainer. Just waiting for an ANT+ stick to arrive and time to rearrange my room so I can fit it near the PC and I'll be good to go.

Elite arion rollers . Plastic jobbies but for the price i cant grumble .
Just my luck though , the sun has come out :laugh:

Ian193

Über Member

Doesn't your PC have Bluetooth I use this turbo with a iPad via Bluetooth

Top Bottom