Tag-along Ride !

Zipp2001

So I was going out for a after work bike path ride. We only have a tad over 6 miles of bike paths divided into 3 sections. It was a nice hot humid day and I knew the bike paths would be pretty empty. So as I get to the main road from my neighborhood I spot a rider up ahead. When I finally decided to move past them I quickly noticed it was my neighbor from down the street. I did a flat changing course for her and her friend several years ago, when they first started riding. We've never hooked up on a ride because she keeps telling me she doesn't want to slow me down. So after talking and finding out we were headed on the same ride I asked if I could tag-along. So it was a nice ride, I was able to give her a few pointers, and now she said she won't be scared to ask to join me on a ride.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMM6X6zEphs

Slick

Guru
I think your a wee scamp @Zipp2001 was your heart rate really 62, or was that one just for the ladies? :smile:

OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

I think your a wee scamp @Zipp2001 was your heart rate really 62, or was that one just for the ladies? :smile:[/QUOT

I wasn't doing any real work on much of this ride, and as you can see we weren't moving at any real pace. My standing heart rate is in the mid 50's.

Top Bottom