Take a tip.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We've stayed at the caravan today. Just had a walk to the beach. No way was I going out.

Milzy

Guru
I saw 2 cars darting in & out of heavy motorway traffic taking huge risks just to gain a car length. It beggars belief. Just absolute grade A nobbers.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
My elderly neighbour (in his 70s) always had a long standing duty to take his even more elderly mum (90s) out every bank holiday Monday to the Norfolk coast. She always moaned about the traffic on the way.

I said to the neighbour "Why do you have to take her on a bank holiday? You're both long retired, you can go whatever day you want. It'll be quiet on any given Wednesday".

He said she wouldn't accept such a suggestion, it just wasn't traditional since they'd always done a bank holiday run to the coast. Silly, stubborn old beggar.

Last edited:
[QUOTE=",I would rather pull my finger nails out with pliers.End of rant.
[/QUOTE]
No no no Mr Postman don’t do that..it would make the task of posting future letters awfully difficult and quite painful

D

Deleted member 1258

I once tried to drive down into the Cotswolds on a bank holiday Monday, what possessed me to make me think that was a good idea I've no idea, it was the only time I tried it. ^_^

Top Bottom