Taken Off bike by a car - What steps should i take for bike replacement/repair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thursday & the weekend begins. Also quieter at night.

Fewer experienced staff. By far my biggest regret in terms of medical care after my accident was going to A&E at 10pm and not waiting until the next day when consultant orthopaedic surgeons would have been in the building to put me under and evacuate the haematoma and infection properly. But then I was getting quite unwell at that point and did t know what would happen then and subsequently. Go during the day tomorrow, morning when GP surgeries are open and seeing 'emergencies' unless you feel unwell. Won't be weight bearing overnight anyhow. Get the ankle under a bag of peas wrapped in a tea towel and elevate it on a few pillows to help swelling

OP
OP
C

cutler26

I have taken the day off from college for tomorrow (I guess it wouldn't be wise any how), so I'm going to the doctors tomorrow; and see what they say. I suppose it would help me gather myself a bit better.

OP
OP
C

cutler26

[QUOTE 3557769, member: 45"]Red Kite Cycles are close to the college and good.[/QUOTE]
I do pass them on my travels just off the island where stables is, but my home is in B45 (Rednal/Longbridge) meaning Red Kite Is about 9 miles away, suggestion appreciated though.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks for the advice!
If you've hit your head, try and go without sleep tonight.

classic33

Leg End Member
I agree that the bike can wait I'm just a little upset after I spent my week off going through my bike getting running amazingly, even re-lacing my real wheel which is now knocked out of true.
Been there. I'd just replaced the entire drivetrain on mine.

OP
OP
C

cutler26

@cutler26 how are you feeling today? Have you made that appointment at the doctors or been to the hospital?
I have tried contacting my doctors but the line is continuously busy, I had a look on the website and It states that appointments must be made to see the doctor; so I was thinking is thee Walk-in center a good option, as i really don't want to go to hospital.
As for myself I have stiffened up finding it much hard to move.

Top Bottom