Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got back from the bike shop, turns out my trusty bike's creak was coming from an inch long crack in the seat tube. So after 12,400 miles, she is no more. May she rest in peace.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Just got back from the bike shop, turns out my trusty bike's creak was coming from an inch long crack in the seat tube. So after 12,400 miles, she is no more. May she rest in peace.

Is it covered under warranty?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
What a really nice, mild day here in London. Mid october and still in shorts and short sleeves. And it's getting warmer over the weekend and into early next week.
Once again though the traffic is a bit of a nightmare. It's not until I can stretch the legs on the A21 bus lanes that I can get up to any sort of speed for long stretches.

How are you going to commute from the new abode?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Soccorso-Clown-Brompton-15.jpg

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Some people don't. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how quick and nippy they are. I bought a SL6 sporty version. I think I'm going to enjoy bombing past roadies on the commute for a bit of SCR :okay:

Hell yeah. I love the look of disdain mixed with hatred when I cruise past a roadie on my flat bared Whyte Montpellier,,,,

Top Bottom