Tandems urgently needed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Ta everyone - I'm geting there!:blush:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
User76 said:
Can I have it when the filming is finished, I'll bung you 50 notes:shy: PM me if you're interested.

Anyway, when you have all these bikes, presumably you'll need riders, I don't mind shaving my legs and dressing as a 19th century priest or something:biggrin:

That one will be staying here;)

I'm only supplying bikes and advice on historical content. The bikes will be ridden by actors I'm afraid. Which is a shame, because the chance for bribery, corruption, sexual favours etc would have been huge!

Zoiders

Hilldodger said:

I'm only supplying bikes and advice on historical content. The bikes will be ridden by actors I'm afraid. Which is a shame, because the chance for bribery, corruption, sexual favours etc would have been huge!
You dont know what I will want you to do for the loan of the tandems yet old chap:eek:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hilldodger said:
The bikes will be ridden by actors I'm afraid. Which is a shame....
Don't know how much input you will have but can you try and make sure their saddles are high enough ... I hate watching folk cycle whilst practically sitting on the ground, knees upto their ears - and the idea of watching it repeatedly ... :wacko: !

TVC

Hilldodger said:

Easy Roger, I'm not that kind of cyclist.

Zoiders

summerdays said:
Don't know how much input you will have but can you try and make sure their saddles are high enough ... I hate watching folk cycle whilst practically sitting on the ground, knees upto their ears - and the idea of watching it repeatedly ... :wacko: !
Funny you should say that

A thing I have noticed with the older tandems from the 50s/60s is that the frames are tiny, made for people who are several inches shorter than the average today, people indeed being a lot taller now than they were 50 years ago

From Velovision:

Liverpool Volunary Services for the Blind are selling two of the Tandems we have. One is a 700c Drop Handle Peugeot and the other is a Orbita lady back 26". For further details email me at theroost [replace stars]All priced around £150 each

Top Bottom