Tanned arms.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Because I wear different things each day I don't get strong lines anywhere but the strip ingest are either on my thighs or the shoulder strap marks on my back. Actually it's the Birkenstock ones on my feet thinking about it.

D

Deleted member 1258

Brown face, brown arms and hands, brown front of thighs, rest of me white, this how it has been for years.

Hyslop

Veteran
Apart from being entertaining,and giving perhaps an insight into quite why some non-cyclists think we might be a bit weird,Im now abit worried about going out in public at all^_^

Hyslop

Veteran
You should be ok in Carlisle, don't think you get a tan from constant rain ;)
Given the downpour this afternoon you could well be right^_^I know its not rust,I dont seem to be flaking at all,I suppose I may be developing some sort of camouflage in advance of the independence vote,otherwise Im stumped.Mind you as far as rain is concerned we have an ancient Cumberland saying-"ere the Keswick Convention be in town, the rain it shall be p*****g down":hello:

ScotiaLass

Guru
10453316_10152201276177061_8055672822949400240_n.jpg
about even now!

RickyB

Regular
I surf a load so I get a wetsuit tan, brown hands feet and a tan line that ends halfway up my neck.... The technical term amongst surfers, a 'poo head'. So any improved tan lines from cycling are most welcome by me! :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

They don't show up well in this picture but I've definitely got tan lines

Attachments

• P1010822.JPG
    P1010822.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 29

vickster

Legendary Member
Right pale hand and weird watch mitt pattern

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21
This is the first year in my life so far that my arms have been more tanned than the rest of my body and its hilarious, my legs have yet to catch up though!.
Your thoughts?.

My face/neck are always tanned, from running
The arms aren't too bad (compulsory short-sleeves for running; March-end of October)

However, the legs, despite shorts (for running, dates as above) stay a very pale 'wishy-washy' type of tan

Maybe it's just me, but riding to work, I generally wear bib-tights, that's down to my own views..... if I'm on the Ribble (work-bike) I can't wear shorts, as it has mudguards

Again , it may be me, but I find the idea of combing mudguards & shorts very odd

Top Bottom