Tattoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Especially when he gets transferred to Newcastle!

gb155 - it's up to you. If you were sure, you wouldn't need to ask. Ianrauk of this parish has tattoos-a-plenty. Doesn't change the nature of the guy - he's just being himself and (probably) asked no-one for direction.(Super bloke I might add)
Try a few in biro and see how they go down in your most respected company - that might give you an indication...keep on doing what you do though - inspiring others.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
wafflycat said:
Whether I'm a Lance fan or not has nothing to do with it. As I said in my original post I wouldn't get anyone's name tattooed. To give another example, Cheryl Cole had 'Mrs Cole' tattooed on the nape of her neck shortly after her marriage to some overpaid primadonna who runs round a field attempting to chase a ball: a bit stupid of her considering her impending divorce!

Point taken

darkstar

Debian said:
What is it with Tattoos? Not that many years ago they were, what would now be called, a chav thing.

Personally I think they're horrible, except maybe a small, discrete tasteful motif of some sort. When I see people covered in tattoos, I just think, yuk!!

Just wear a livestrong t-shirt or something.
It depends what culture you come from surely? I'm sure if you say a new zealand maori looks like a 'chav' they would not appreciate it!

I think they look good on some people, athletic builds suit tatoos. I don't like colour in them though.

As for getting a Livestrong one, I personally think it's quite tacky unless the foundation has really hale someone through a Cancer battle.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Aperitif said:
Especially when he gets transferred to Newcastle!

gb155 - it's up to you. If you were sure, you wouldn't need to ask. Ianrauk of this parish has tattoos-a-plenty. Doesn't change the nature of the guy - he's just being himself and (probably) asked no-one for direction.(Super bloke I might add)
Try a few in biro and see how they go down in your most respected company - that might give you an indication...keep on doing what you do though - inspiring others.

Good point, I want a LIVESTRONG one with bicycles coming out of it and thats what I am gonna get :smile:

You win the 'fastest reply of the year' award too, gb!

Blue

Legendary Member
Getting back to the original post, what is the problem with Livestrong. The foundation does a lot of good work. The OP didn't say that the tattoo was to be L Armstrong!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Blue said:
Getting back to the original post, what is the problem with Livestrong. The foundation does a lot of good work. The OP didn't say that the tattoo was to be L Armstrong!

Ahh Yes, Back on topic :smile:

Your right, I dont want an Armstrong Tattoo but a LIVESTRONG one with bikes (CF of course) coming out of it.

montage

God Almighty
What is armstrong was done for doping though? Not that I believe he is, but I mean if women can get the vote in this world then anything is possible.

What about a nice CC bike? haha

Top Bottom