Tattoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Maz said:
I had a tatoo on my chest once and nearly broke a rib.
Heavy little b@stard, he was.
tatu2.jpg

(younger viewers' won't know WTF I'm on about).

Ze plane! Ze plane! ;)

phaedrus

hackbike 666 said:
I have no desire at all to get a tattoo.
Neither have I, and I don't understand the attraction. Still, chacun a son gout and all that.

kyuss said:
How about getting your tattoo artist to come up with something that shows your love of cycling in an original way (that is why you pay them after all, the good ones at least, are proper artists not just folk able to weild a tattoo gun).

Good tattoo artist's will love this sort of thing ... go and speak to him/her give them a rough idea of what you want and let them do the rest

Simon

Uncle Mort said:
Seriously, how long do you reckon they would take to do? Doesn't it hurt a lot?

The small LIVESTRONG would'nt take very long as its quite small and has very little detail

Do they hurt ? the amount of pain varies depending on where you have the tattoo, i found the chest - center of the back and inside of the arms the worst .. when i had my elbows done i could feel the needle bouncing off the bone and i stupidly had both elbows done in the same session

IMG_0855.jpg

Simon

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yep, had both my elbows done at same time too. Worse for me though was on my back over the kidney's, around the nipples and in my armpits.

4390764914_9c670c4a1e_o.jpg

Muddyfox said:
The small LIVESTRONG would'nt take very long as its quite small and has very little detail

Do they hurt ? the amount of pain varies depending on where you have the tattoo, i found the chest - center of the back and inside of the arms the worst .. when i had my elbows done i could feel the needle bouncing off the bone and i stupidly had both elbows done in the same session

Simon

lukesdad

A women in Swansea had her sons ashes mixed in with the ink for a tatoo, she said " it will get him back into my body " it was reported today. Strange.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
ianrauk said:
Yep, had both my elbows done at same time too. Worse for me though was on my back over the kidney's, around the nipples and in my armpits.

4390764914_9c670c4a1e_o.jpg

EPIC

Did this ever happen? The LIVESTRONG tattoo?

I stumbled across this thread looking for another one...best go find the one I was looking for now ;)

Hyslop

Veteran
Whatever you do decide make sure your tattooist is accurate.Imagine how it must feel to be the pillock who walks round Carlisle with Carlilse Unitted in large letters on their forearm,and,more to the point,will do so for the rest of their days!

Top Bottom