tattoos & body piercing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark barker

I've thought about having a tattoo for ages now... even went to the trouble of designing my own. I doubt I'll ever get around to having it done though, my wimp side wins everytime!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 1172472"]
Come on Ian, show us your tats. I know you got so many you could be an extra for a mob film which involves the Yakuza.
[/quote]

Lee, I only have 2 tattoo's..
whistling.gif

EssexRider

Tattood arms and chest...

used to have four piercings in each ear + one stretched to 10mm all now out and hole pretty much closed..
had eyebrow and lip pierced, both taken out...

now just a tongue piercing that i have in.

I loved piercings when I was a teen, dont interest me no more though, wouldnt say i regret it but wouldnt do them again.

Renard

Yup, it's a fashion that will pass
icon_rolleyes.gif
... except that tattooing has been around for at least 12,000 years.

Yes but that's been for cultural or tribal reasons.

I have a theory about current fashions for tatoos, that once a critical mass is reached younger people won't want them any more because it will be seen as something that 'old' people have.

wafflycat

Tatts? Not for me. Don't like them. If a.n.other person wishes to get one or more, than that's entirely up to them, apart from one person (see below).

Personally, I think human skin is beautiful au naturel. Tatts look *horrible* when they are old. They make look all very lovely when first done, but thirty years down the line they fade, blur and are a mess IMO.

WCMnr has been told that if he ever, but ever gets tatts, he'll be breaking my heart: and I mean it.

If I ever want a tatt, there's always temporary ones which wash off. Much more sensible.

ChrisKH

Guru
Watch it.....:tongue:

Me - too chicken.......hate needles...........

I'm speaking from personal experience here. I must be the most boring man on the planet. ;)

For my ha'penny worth, tattoos are not for me, however I know so many people who have them and after a while it becomes part of them, so much so that you couldn't imagine them not having one. If you see what I mean. It's a personal choice at the end of the day.

Not a lover of piercings though. I suppose they are largely reversible, except the ear stretchy doobris. There's going to be a few men wishing they were Amazonian Indians when they are older.

Renard

better to be a half-wit than a closed-minded f**kwit

I've been called worse :laugh:

Isn't a forum for opinions? It would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.

Anyway Wafflycat expressed my feelings on the subject far better that I could have. Sorry for causing offence. That's my last word on the subject.

Krypton

Quite a few of my family members have them, but they've never interested me.

Isn't the latest "thing" branding - where they burn you with heated metal?

Each to their own, but why?

Top Bottom