Tcr sl 1 2020 vs tcr pro 0 2021?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
It’s a lot of money to spend on anyone else‘s say so!

I certainly won't be saying so.

What little I know of bicycles doesn't extend to the riding qualities of high end road frames.

But since the OP asked...I do wonder if there would be a great deal of difference between two such closely matched bikes.

vickster

Legendary Member
I certainly won't be saying so.

What little I know of bicycles doesn't extend to the riding qualities of high end road frames.

But since the OP asked...I do wonder if there would be a great deal of difference between two such closely matched bikes.
Maybe if he’s a pro?

DRM

Guru
Agree about Shimano over Sram.

I see both bikes have press fit bottom brackets.

These gave no end of bother, certainly on cheaper bikes.

Press fit might be better now, or better on bikes that cost this much.
I have a 2014 Defy Composite with a press fit BB, all I can say is so far so good, it didn’t cost anywhere near what these 2 will.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I have a 2014 Defy Composite with a press fit BB, all I can say is so far so good, it didn’t cost anywhere near what these 2 will.

I think it was Cannondale who had the majority of the problems.

My local dealer told me one of Cannondale's warranty 'fixes; was to pour Fairy Liquid down the seat tube.

I think there may have been one or two other barmy suggestions.

In other words, they didn't have a clue.

DRM

Guru
I think it was Cannondale who had the majority of the problems.

My local dealer told me one of Cannondale's warranty 'fixes; was to pour Fairy Liquid down the seat tube.

I think there may have been one or two other barmy suggestions.

In other words, they didn't have a clue.
I think Hambini has got to the bottom of press fit BB woes, with misaligned BB’s, with the sizing of the BB being too big/too small etc, the specifications leave a lot to be desired

Top Bottom