TdF vs Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to put my own cycling into context, the Tour De France is 2,277 miles in three weeks, and it has taken me 6 months to notch up 2,500 miles.

How annoying.
Bet you didn't get paid quite as much too.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I would be interested to see how much total climbing they do too, i've managed to tot up 85,476 ft or 26053 Metres

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Must be nice to live somewhere flat.....
I've racked up 112,297 in less than 1500 miles...

I have to ride for an hour to find any worth doing. It's not all flat and it is not as if I live in Norfolk.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Oh well, I cycle whenever I can, pretty much everyday, 100+ miles a week.
I can do no more.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Please re-amend to Berkshire

No offense intended btw. having been to Norfolk many a time, I guess you get bad wind.

Leave it out Phnaaarrrr!

only managed 3,112 miles so far this year with 105 374 feet of climbing... :biggrin:
Untitled.jpg

BAtoo

Über Member
Just to put my own cycling into context, the Tour De France is 2,277 miles in three weeks, and it has taken me 6 months to notch up 2,500 miles.

How annoying.
I've done just over 2000 miles this year; half in a 2-week tour so it's just a question of having the time to put the miles in. and not have to go to b===dy work each day.

37500ft climbing on the tour - about 370ft/mile. At home in Suffolk its usually 20ft/mile.....

Last edited:

BSRU

A Human Being
Like last year I set myself a challenge to complete the distance in the months of June/July but with only half the elevation gain and hopefully none of the crashes/retirements.

Top Bottom