Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Morning Tea?

Spiders? wot is there to be frightened of? ;)
How many million times (approximately) are you bigger than it. We do not have bitey poisonous spiders in this country. When I got home, a lovely big stripey spider had made a ginormous web across the frame of the kitchen window, and he was busy repairing it. (the web that is, not the window frame). Fascinating.

Then again I am not afraid of mice or frogs etc. Wasps however, :wacko:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Spiders have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many legs for my liking!
Mice and frogs I'm fine with, and I like rats and squiggles.
Just not spiders. Or wasps. *shudder*

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Squiggles, is that your hand-writing ;) or skirrels? Lots of squirrels in the park near here, grey ones tho, not red ones. Lots of bees in the garden, but they just bumble along nicely, well comparatively nicely.

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
Well, squiggle describes thier motion perfectly IMHO. We have black ones round here too, although they're just a darker variation of the grey sort IIRC.

Melanistic, is the word, if you want to show off...

Afternoon all, apologies for the slight whiff, I've been recycling all day. I have an interview for the job on Friday - well, I'd have been a bit miffed not to even get an interview.

I have my roast chicken for dinner yesterday, with roast spuds, three veg, stuffing and gravy!;) And there's meat and stock for a risotto tonight, plus 5 more portions of cooked meat in the frezzer, thus just getting it in on budget.

And I did a 50 miler yesterday, only meant to do a short trip, but it was so nice I just stayed out!

wafflycat

MrWC has been working on his huge erection in the garden today. The garden shed is coming along nicely. So he's got homemade pizza with salad and fermented juice of grape for dinner this evening. The salad consists of homegrown lettuce & radishes from my lovely neighbour Bill, tomatoes I've grown, and beansprouts I've sprouted on the kitchen window. Quite yummy.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
How does a sausage sandwich go with a glass of Russian Champagne. It's very schnice, end sez 12% on the label, ist sthat schtrong?

Might be time for me to think of sumthink to put on the fred about "My Father". (Which some very kind person drew my attenshun to). :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom