Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Mornings!!!!!

My replacement Brompton has finally turned up from tthe insurance people!!!
A shiney new M6L with the wide-ratio gears. I *may* have to go for a ride later...
*glees*

wafflycat

Hens will eat *anything* Their natural diet is omnivorus. They eat veg, fruit, grains.. anything with no internal skeleton and a total number of limbs that is definitely not two. And they will eat mice, frogs...

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
HelenD123 said:
Morning Renard. Thanks for the tea.

I have a heavy day of shopping planned. I think it may require a strategic tea stop:biggrin:.

I've just had a heavy day shopping as well for the new pad.

Lamp, clothes for my new job and other various bits I need for the kitchen.

I think my credit card has melted.xx(

But, I did buy a phillips nivea shaver, which I've had my eyes on for a while, half price with free refills.:ohmy:

wafflycat

Morning!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Back from my jolidays now! Several shades browner! :sad::sun:

There was about six drops of rain on one day! It was rather breezy tho' which meant boat trips were not possible.

Much consuming of Thai, Indian and Chinese meals.
Tea?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Quiet in here today? :rolleyes:
Was it something I said?

I collected my two cats from the Cattery this afternoon. They are currently making it very clear that they do not like going on holiday. This could be a long night! :laugh: They are trying to tell me that they have not been fed for a week. The rotundness of their tummies would indicate the opposite.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, I've been helping out at one of Hilldodgers cycle events all day, hence my quietness.

I have had further goes on penny-farthings and wobblebikes, and also a bizarre one where you have to pedal backwards to go forwards...

I take it you had a good break, Speicher?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes thank you, a very quiet week. Lots of sunshine, walks on the beach, etc.
Went to see a play written by Agatha Christie "Spider's Web".

Cats are a bit more settled now, will see what happens when I go to bed.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom