Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I'll have a final cup of the European muck that I've had to drink for the past 15 months.

Back in Scotlandshire tomorrow lunchtime, curtersy of Ryanair, and a proper cup of tea and a roll and square sausage may be in order.;)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Ah, a mug'atea, a floured bap and a Lorne. True bliss.
...with a slice of Cloughtie Dumpling....

darkstar

Nearly got through the green tea i bought back from China, soooo tasty and about a 10th of the price i have found in England! A cup a day has to be healthy, the locals live for yonks...

HelenD123

Guru
wafflycat said:
Dinner this evening includes beans, but french beans. Pork steak, dauphinoise potatoes, carrots, french beans, gravy. YUM.

I turned some of my beans into soup last night with celery and carrots. It tastes OK.

Arch

Married to Night Train
HelenD123 said:
I turned some of my beans into soup last night with celery and carrots. It tastes OK.

The good thing about soup is, you can flavour the hell out of it to hide stuff....

Tea? The kettle's just boiled.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Late finish tomorrow, so in 1/2 hour I am off to have tea with wife. And carrot cake from Tebay services.
Usually make a full pot so there might be a mug or two spare, if anyone is interested?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Me, me!

I have a rich tea biscuit to go with it. If ever there was a way to out yourself off snacking, it's the rice tea biscuit (unless crumbed and mixed with butter and syrup in a tray bake). What a dull biscuit it is, but I'd run out of digestives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom