Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Milk and 2 sugars in mine....and I like strong tea too. xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm a bit late, sory, but if anyone's brewing up, I'll have tea, white, no sugar, cheers...

Hey, Leicesterites! Anyone know what the Mercury headline "Council declares it's a dead end for cul-de-sacs" the other day was on about? My Mum saw it on a news-stand, and is wondering if her road is going to be flattened...

Mmmm, Battenburg.... How do you eat yours? Just bite into it, or deconstruct?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Espresso, please. And a slice of Battenburg, too. Eat the marzipan first, then the yellow squares, saving the pink ones for last. Yum! xx(

Tetedelacourse

As LOTT hasn't appeared today, I'll brew up. No Battenburg though, sorry, just rich tea and some Soreen. Does anyone want spread on theirs?

TVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Velvet Curtain
What? I just live round the corner, I could have popped round for a brew - missed you - bugger!

If by sunny you mean south then we're practically neighbours...

That would be Aylestone for me, Arch is from Knighton if I remember correctly, and Patrick I think was originally from Coalville way.

So then Lord is it all round to your place for a brew? I could bring my collection of ceremonial knives and my display of shrunken heads (twitch,twitch).

pw2389

papercorn2000 said:
Green? What bollocks! Tea comes in white or black; with or without. Away with your unclean foreign ways.

On the contrary, ordinary tea is just so vile (either with or without the cow piss). Away with your narrow-minded self. xx(

papercorn2000

Look, we didn't fight two world wars to cave into furrinurs who want to foist their queer habits on us.

Did they drink green tea during the Blitz? Did they say "put on the green tea" when doodlebugs were raining down? Did they say "make mine's a green" when Hitler was threatening to invade? I think not!

I rest my case and I bid you good day sir!

pw2389

papercorn2000 said:
I rest my case and I bid you good day sir!

Yes, you're quite right. Pass me the service revolver and I'll go outside and do the decent and honourable thing... xx(

Kovu

Über Member
pw2389 said:
Yes, you're quite right. Pass me the service revolver and I'll go outside and do the decent and honourable thing... xx(

*bows and nods to PW* G'day Sir ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom