Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello All !

Newbie, just sign up yesterday. Quite shocked to find such a huge thread primarily based on virtual tea ;).

Seems a friendly crowd here, right now im off to the road section to ask about a new bike :smile:

Before I go though... tea and crumpets please :tongue:
 

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Welcome ShinSplint.

Kettle's on!;)
 

TVC

Guest
Afternoon all, not been in here since about page 6, so I'm a bit parched. Any chance of a strong one with loads of sugar, this cold is making me a bit grumpy as well as snotty.
 

Chuffy

Legendary Member
The Velvet Curtain said:
Afternoon all, not been in here since about page 6, so I'm a bit parched. Any chance of a strong one with loads of sugar, this cold is making me a bit grumpy as well as snotty.
Here, have a straw and share mine. No blowback please.
 

TVC

Guest
Chuffy said:
Here, have a straw and share mine. No blowback please.

Thanks mate, you're a gentleman, a scholar, and an acrobat.
I'll try not to sneeze over the custard creams.
 
Cheers for the welcomes guys :ohmy:

Fox's Real Chocolate Crinkle Crunch all round :wacko:
 

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Hey, you can come again, ShinSplint if you're going to bring those.

I don't remember the last time we had biscuits of that sort of quality.

Or is it that everyone hides the good stuff when they see me coming...?
 
Uncle Phil said:
Hey, you can come again, ShinSplint if you're going to bring those.

I don't remember the last time we had biscuits of that sort of quality.

Or is it that everyone hides the good stuff when they see me coming...?
Unimaginably tasty, though dangerously addictive :wacko:
 

Night Train

Maker of Things
Hey, Welcome ShinSplint.
I hope you find it very plesent on this forum. Tea and a natter is always available here and we do talk bike stuff once in a while on some of these other sub forums. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom