Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Someone has been on the rampage in the tea room!;)
And they left the box of dubious magazines. Wierdos.

*Little do they know I'm on to them;)......they ain't real Chocolate Hob Nobs, they have been laced with chocolate flavoured laxative for when the womble in the tea cupboard gets eggbound!*
 
OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot

LordoftheTeapot

Legendary Member
tdr1nka said:
Someone has been on the rampage in the tea room!;)
And they left the box of dubious magazines. Wierdos.

*Little do they know I'm on to them;)......they ain't real Chocolate Hob Nobs, they have been laced with chocolate flavoured laxative for when the womble in the tea cupboard gets eggbound!*


Removes rude comment, not aimed at you... Did you see it?
 
OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot

LordoftheTeapot

Legendary Member
I made a comment about how I had added Viagra to the Hob Nobs and what with your laxative 'they' wouldn't know if they where coming or going. ;)
 

andylaw79

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
Any fair maidens amongst their number? ;)

No just a hairy-arsed bloke from Blackpool that broke the kettle, stole the hob nobs and left the fridge door ajar :sad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom