Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Blimey - what loo roll do you use that this is even a possibility? :excl::eek:
Exactly lol what a stupid daft question to ask! What made it worse was we had no flooring in the loo at the time so it was all the bare gritty vile concrete she laid on too, she was not a sea of calm either she actually asked midwife what the number for the ambulance was :crazy: strange how people react in a 'mergency!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh dear I'm very sorry, that whole event is horrific, and I truly hope you're now fully recovered, but am I allowed a little snigger about your head getting glued to the floor? It's ok if I'm not.
I went in having slid on some ice, catching my head on something on the way down splitting it open. Got to the A&E as was being treated. Gluing the skin back in place, no stitches these days. When a local anesthetic was given. Asked what they were using & got part of the reply. Next thing I'm on the floor outside the room on with a doctor whiter than his shirt & a resus team there, as well as the afore mentioned legs, either side of the head. Head at this point glued to the floor.
Doctor not impressed that I didn't tell them I was allergic to the local,(They could have asked me though) which caused the heart attack, which might have triggered the fit as well. Upon pulling my head away from the floor. A clump of hair was left behind on the floor, pulled out from the roots. It was pointed out, by the same doctor, that I'd left something on the floor. I said I know, my head was stuck to the floor so it'll be hair that I've just pulled off in getting up. He wanted me to get of the floor, I did as asked!

So yes, your allowed a giggle/snigger. Only the one though.

TVC

Evening, not sure I can compete with these gruesome stories, best I can manage is walking around for 10 says with an undiagnosed dislocated shoulder, and the fact that having no front teeth made me develop a lisp - snigger away.

phil_hg_uk

I'm perfectly fit and healthy being the finely tuned athlete that I am. In fact my body is a tadpole. :laugh:

:whistle:

phil_hg_uk

:unsure:

On another note, I'm feeling very disappointed. Just paid off my credit card but there wasn't any confetti or streamers or fireworks.

It is a bit of an anti-climax isn't it.

When I got made redundant in 2004 I had some debts and credit cards that came to a few 10's of thousands of pounds, so when I started my own business I worked 7 days a week for over 7 years and paid it all off. On the day finally paid off the last of it what do you think happened ........... nothing ........ it was all very disappointing so I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom